Friday Find - "What Can I Still Do with an iPad - First Generation?" collaborative document

One of the questions I am beginning to be asked is "What can I still do on an iPad 1??"  We have several districts that purchased the devices in their first iteration and are unable to update them as they are no longer supported.  But, they are still usable educational tools...

Here is a collaborative document I ran across that may help you out with that -
"What Can I Still Do with An iPad - First Generation" by Naomi Harm
Not only look for ideas, but feel free to add some of the activities you are still able to do

Popular posts from this blog

Google Script - Create a Drop-Down List from Spreadsheet Column

Google Calendar - How to Share Your Calendar Via Link

Google Documents - Creating Page Anchors (aka Bookmarks)

Google Mail - Create Calendar Event that Includes Email Message

Google Contacts - Newest Area to Get Some "Google Love"