iPads in Education - Getting Used to iOS 7
- Updates to the Notification Center - there are some nice additions to this, if it is something you use. I find it more useful now than I did before because I can "highlight" those need to know items.
- Updated Siri - Siri's better in many ways: you know if the mic is working by the wave motion; the voice is a little more natural sounding; the interpretations are better; and you can pick a male voice now.
- Ability to close more than one app at a time - this is a huge plus for me. I can close 3 apps at a time on my iPad, and 2 on my iPhone (if you don't know how yet, double-click the home button then swipe the windows up to close the app)
- Appearance - I'm still adjusting to the look of the new icons; spent a week knowing something was moving on my phone before I realized it was the background picture moving by the orientation of the phone; like that the folder background color is now gray; love that I have dots to show my cellular strength instead of the stairstep bars.
- Accessing search - you no longer need to go to a special screen for search! From any app screen, swipe down anywhere but the top (which will pull notifications) and you get the search screen.