Google Contacts - Newest Area to Get Some "Google Love"

Be ready!  Your Google Contacts is about to update its looks. 

I don't know about you, but I don't go to Google Contacts often.  I just don't like it.  If you need a refresher, this is what it looks (looked) like -




Looked & felt very...dated. 


This morning in going to one of my Google accounts, I got the pop-up window in my contacts.  Here is a screenshot of the new look -

Hoping that the Google Love includes more than just the interface.  If there are any big changes that make Contacts more easily managed & navigated, you can be sure to see another blog post or two about it!

Popular posts from this blog

Google Script - Create a Drop-Down List from Spreadsheet Column

Google Calendar - How to Share Your Calendar Via Link

Google Mail - Create Calendar Event that Includes Email Message

Google Documents - Creating Page Anchors (aka Bookmarks)