REMC 12E #CISD Inspire Workshop - Breakout EDU
What’s This Breakout EDU Box Thing?
Breakout EDU - a new fad or a valid method for learning? It’s hard to know until you experience one for yourself. This workshop will begin by dividing into teams whose challenge is to break into a Breakout EDU box. It sounds simple, but will require teamwork, creative problem solving, and thinking outside the “box” to accomplish the breakout.
Purposes of the day’s activities -
- Experience a Breakout EDU Box activity
- Discuss the impacts of Breakout EDU on educational learning
- Walk through the setup process and materials needed
- Create a modified Breakout EDU activity
This session is appropriate for superintendents, principals, all teachers, curriculum & technology personnel. Breakout EDU boxes can be used with staff for professional development/team building, or in the classroom.
Date: February 3, 2017
Time: 8:30 - 12:00
Where: Calhoun ISD (Marshall)
Cost: FREE to REMC 12E educators
$10 for those outside REMC 12E
The Morning’s Agenda
Please register here.
About the #CISDInspire Network
The goals of the #CISDInspire Network:
- to help each district create a grassroots movement within each school building to use technology as a support for effective instruction.
- to bring together teams of educators from our local school districts (teacher, technology, curriculum and administration leaders) to explore technology topics as they affect and apply to the school environment.