Back-To-School Supplies Grant Opportunity from MEEMIC
Announcing our Popular
Back-to-School Grant Round - with a New Twist!
In recognition of the Meemic Foundation's 25th anniversary, we are celebrating by funding our largest grant round ever - $200,000 will be available to fund back-to-school needs for more than 1,000 classrooms and schools.
And the exciting new twist? Foundation Club members that are currently employed at an educational institution can apply for funding for their classroom (with a $100 grant) and for their school (with a $1,000 grant). Our $100 classroom back-to-school grant helps fund classroom supply needs. With our $1,000 school grant, any Foundation Club member can nominate their current school, their child's school, a former school they attended or a local school in need for the opportunity for back-to-school supply needs for the entire school! The grant funding must be used exclusively through our Office Depot® grant fulfilment website.
What You Need to Know
- Application process for both grants is quick and easy
- Applications are due by May 31, 2017
- All winners will be announced by July 7, 2017
- The grant must be used at Office Depot, Inc. by October 31, 2017
- You must be a Foundation Club Member to apply