I Have an iPad...Now What? Presentation

Since I've done this presentation a couple times now, and eschew paper printouts I figure it is time to share it out with others here.

I Have an iPad...Now What? (Presentation from Berrien RESA August 2011, and Michigan State University Ed Tech Conference November 2011)

What's in here?
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Ways/sites of Finding Apps
  • Suggested Apps (ok, most of these are really my favorite apps...but it's a place to start!)
 For those of you looking for this since Saturday, here it finally is!!

(The show and tell is so much better than the static presentation, but maybe someone will find it useful...)

Popular posts from this blog

Google Script - Create a Drop-Down List from Spreadsheet Column

Google Calendar - How to Share Your Calendar Via Link

Google Documents - Creating Page Anchors (aka Bookmarks)

Google Mail - Create Calendar Event that Includes Email Message

Google Contacts - Newest Area to Get Some "Google Love"