Google - Copy an Event to a Secondary Calendar

Occasionally I have the need to copy an event from my primary calendar to a collaborative calendar I use with a team.  I want it on my primary calendar (so I get the notifications I want, for example), but also need to make sure it is shared. 

This is very easy to do in Google Calendar.

Click on the event to display the event details, then click on Edit event -

When looking at the full event details, click on the More Actions dropdown - 

Select the secondary calendar you wish to copy the event to - 

Review the information, making changes if needed, and click on Save - 

 The event will now display on both calendars -

Popular posts from this blog

Google Script - Create a Drop-Down List from Spreadsheet Column

Google Calendar - How to Share Your Calendar Via Link

Google Mail - Create Calendar Event that Includes Email Message

Google Documents - Creating Page Anchors (aka Bookmarks)

Google Contacts - Newest Area to Get Some "Google Love"