Google Forms - See Where Collaborators are Working


Did you know you can know tell where collaborators are working in a Google Form where multiple people can edit??

I just happened to notice this the other day when a colleague asked me to look over his form.  When I got into the form and was scrolling down through the questions, a green bar caught my eye.  Then I noticed the name and profile circle popped up on the left.  It was showing me what question he was currently editing!  This was confirmed in our phone conversation.  Pretty nifty that I can prevent my accidentally overwriting his edits!


Popular posts from this blog

Google Script - Create a Drop-Down List from Spreadsheet Column

Google Calendar - How to Share Your Calendar Via Link

Google Mail - Create Calendar Event that Includes Email Message

Google Documents - Creating Page Anchors (aka Bookmarks)

Google Contacts - Newest Area to Get Some "Google Love"